Aviation of the Armed Forces hit the clusters of russians in the Kherson region, fighting continues in the east of the country, in particular for Severodonetsk. The russians have a significant advantage in weapons, and the Ukrainian military has been courageously holding back the enemy for 107 days and repelling it.
We summarize the one hundred and seventh day of the war and briefly describe our victories and losses.
Where they attacked:
Since night, the russians have been shelling Mykolayiv, Kherson, Kharkiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk and Luhansk regions. As for Kharkiv, the intensity of shelling has decreased in recent weeks, but the enemy is using more powerful ammunition.
Ukrainian aircraft also struck at bases and places where russian occupiers congregated in five settlements in the Kherson region.
The occupiers are preparing to resume the offensive on Slovyansk, fighting is underway for Severodonetsk, over which the russians are trying to establish full control. Russia also does not stop trying to force the Seversky Donets.
According to the Ukrainian military, the russians aimed 40 Caliber cruise missiles at Ukrainian cities from the Black Sea.
Losses of the russian occupiers:
As of the morning of June 10, russia’s casualties were more than 31,900. Also destroyed:
- of tanks – 1 409 (+11)
- armored fighting vehicles (BBM) – 3 450 (+12)
- artillery systems – 712 (+1)
- of multiple rocket launchers (MLRS) – 222 (+9)
- of air defense means – 97 (+1)
- of aircraft – 212 (+0)
- of helicopters – 178 (+0)
- of motor vehicles and fuel tanks – 2 438 (+17)
- light speedboats / ships – 13 (+0)
- drones of operational and tactical level – 572 (+10)
- special machinery – 54 (+1)
- cruise missiles – 125 (+0)
Losses of the Armed Forces and civilians:
Two civilians were killed in enemy shelling in Kharkiv region.
According to https://zaxid.net