We summarize the one hundred and tenth day of the war and briefly describe our victories and losses.
In the Chernihiv region, people are being evacuated from several villages after enemy shelling, the russians are also shelling the east and south of the country, and the Armed Forces continue to defend themselves courageously.
Where they attacked:
The russians continue to shell Kharkiv, Mykolaiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Kherson, Donetsk and Luhansk regions. In the afternoon, the russian army fired three missiles at Chernihiv region, evacuating residents from several villages.
Russian troops are trying to surround units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the area of Lysychansk, Severodonetsk, Borivsky and Privilege.
The head of the Luhansk Regional State Administration, Serhiy Haidai, said that the russians had already destroyed all the bridges leading to Severodonetsk. Humanitarian aid cannot be delivered across the destroyed bridges.
Losses of the russian occupiers:
As of the morning of June 13, russia’s casualties were over 32,300. Also destroyed:
- tanks – 1,432 (+2)
- armored combat vehicles (BBM) – 3,492 (+8)
- artillery systems – 718 (+3)
- multiple rocket launchers (MLRS) – 226 (+0)
- means of air defense – 97 (+0)
- aircraft – 213 (+1)
- helicopters – 178 (+0)
- automotive equipment and fuel tanks – 2,460 (+5)
- boats / ships – 13 (+0)
- drones of operational and tactical level – 585 (+3)
- special equipment – 54 (+0)
- cruise missiles – 125 (+0).
According to https://zaxid.net