On Wednesday, March 23, 7 out of 9 humanitarian corridors were activated. A total of 4,554 people were evacuated.
This was announced by the Minister of Ukraine for Reintegration of the Temporarily Occupied Territories Iryna Vereshchuk.
- 2,912 Mariupol residents from Mariupol to Zaporizhia got their own transport today.
- Buses and trucks with humanitarian aid, which arrived in Berdyansk yesterday, were blocked all day by the occupying forces at the entrance to the city.
“Also, the occupiers kept an additional convoy of buses to evacuate Mariupol residents and a fuel truck all day at the checkpoint in Vasylivka. The convoy will stay in Tokmak tonight and will continue to Berdyansk. Tomorrow our rescuers from GSChS should be released, yesterday they unjustifiably detained in the city of Mangush,” – Vereshchuk said.
- a column of buses to evacuate people from the town of Polohy to Zaporizhia was occupied by the occupiers at a checkpoint in the town of Vasylivka all day today. Now they have been missed and they will continue on the route tomorrow morning from the city of Tokmak.
from the city of Gulyaypole to Zaporozhye managed to evacuate 51 people and bring humanitarian aid to the city.
- 769 people were evacuated from the villages of Velyka Dymerka and Bohdanivka to Brovary.
- from the town of Borodyanka to the town of Bila Tserkva due to shelling today again failed to pull people out due to violations of the regime of silence by the occupying forces.
- 150 people were evacuated from the village of Svetilnya to the town of Brovary.
- 672 people were evacuated from the cities of Rubizhne, Lysychansk, Severodonetsk, Kremina and the village of Nizhne to the city of Bakhmut today.
Also, 60 tons of humanitarian aid – canned food, cereals and flour – were delivered to these cities through humanitarian corridors.
According to www.fakty.com.ua