In the Izyum direction, the Ukrainian military counterattacked, the Armed Forces bravely defended our land and, despite regular shelling, approached our victory every day.
We summarize the eightieth day of the war and briefly tell about our victories and losses.
Where they attacked:
The russian military fired on Kharkiv and the settlements of the region, Mykolaiv, Kherson and Donbas were targeted, fighting continued along the entire front line in the Zaporizhia region, and it was also hot in the Izyum direction, where Ukrainian defenders counterattacked.
Russia continues the offensive in eastern Ukraine, the greatest activity of the occupiers remains in Slobozhansky and Donetsk areas. The russians also fired on the border village of Bleshnya in the Chernihiv region. The enemy is trying to install air defense systems on Snake Island.
A Azov spokesman said 6,000 russians had been killed in Mariupol. Our soldiers continue to repel the daily attacks of the russians at the Azovstal plant.
Ukrainian intelligence reports that russia has exhausted reserves of combat-ready BTG.
Losses of the russian occupiers:
As of the morning of May 14, russia’s casualties were more than 27,200. Also destroyed:
- of tanks – 1 218 (+13)
- armored fighting vehicles (BBM) – 2 934 (+34)
- artillery systems – 551 (+9)
- of multiple rocket launchers (MLRS) – 195 (+2)
- of air defense – 88 (+0)
- aircraft – 200 (+0)
- of helicopters – 163 (+1)
- of motor vehicles and fuel tanks – 2 059 (+17)
- light speed boats / ships – 13 (+0)
- drones of operational and tactical level – 411 (+6)
- special machinery – 42 (+1)
- cruise missiles – 95 (+0).
According to https://zaxid.net