New shelling of peaceful cities, the russians are preparing for an assault in Donetsk, and in the south for defense. As of the morning of May 19, 28.5 thousand russians had already been killed on Ukrainian soil, and whether they were preparing for an offensive or a defense, they would eventually add to the statistics.
We summarize the eighty-fifth day of the war and briefly describe our victories and losses.
Where they attacked:
Sumy, Kharkiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Kherson, and Mykolayiv regions were under enemy fire.
Russian troops focused their efforts on the Donetsk area, where they intensified offensive and assault operations. Luhansk region is also under constant shelling, 12 people were killed and 40 were injured in one of the shellings. In the south, russian troops are not conducting offensive operations, but are preparing for defense.
In the Zaporozhye region, the occupiers do not allow people to cross the checkpoint. A queue of more than a thousand cars has already formed.
Losses of the russian occupiers:
As of the morning of May 19, russia’s casualties were over 28,500. Also destroyed:
- of tanks – 1 254 (+3)
- armored fighting vehicles (BBM) – 3 063 (+20)
- artillery systems – 595 (+9)
- multiple rocket launchers (MLRS) – 199 (+0)
- of air defense means – 93 (+2)
- of aircraft – 203 (+1)
- of helicopters – 167 (+0)
- of motor vehicles and fuel tanks – 2 157 (+20)
- light speedboats / ships – 13 (+0)
- drones of operational and tactical level – 455 (+14)
- special machinery – 43 (+0)
- cruise missiles – 103 (+1).
Losses of the Armed Forces and civilians:
As a result of the russian shelling in Severodonetsk in the Luhansk region on Thursday, according to preliminary data, 12 residents were killed and more than 40 were injured. In the Donetsk region, a russian missile hit an apartment building, killing two children.
According to https://zaxid.net