The 38th day of the full-scale war with russia is underway. Full-scale resistance of the Ukrainian army and people.
Operational information of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine as of 06.00 on 02.04.2022 regarding the russian invasion:
• russia’s armed forces continue armed aggression against Ukraine. They are withdrawing troops in certain areas, probably in order to strengthen the grouping of the occupying forces for further offensive operations in the Slobozhansky, Donetsk and Luhansk areas.
• The enemy intensified work with so-called “volunteers”. On April 1 this year, the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation decided to hold a military meeting with reservists from April 4 to May 23, 2022.
• At the same time, work has been intensified to involve units of Russian troops based in the Transnistrian region of the Republic of Moldova to carry out provocations and demonstrations on the border with Ukraine. The redeployment of Russian troops and units of the so-called Transnistrian-Moldavian Republic in order to prepare for a demonstration of readiness for the offensive and, possibly, hostilities against Ukraine was noted.
• In temporarily occupied territories, the enemy continues to commit illegal acts and, in violation of international humanitarian law, abducts locals, shells in residential areas, mines in civilian infrastructure, looting and looting.
• The enemy continues to suffer significant losses in Luhansk region. Thus, in the city of Alchevsk, the local hospital from the area of hostilities near the village of Popasna received about 30 wounded occupiers-Kadyrov. According to available information, the dead occupiers are left on the battlefield. At the same time, last week, the irreparable loss of personnel in the units of the so-called 2nd Army Corps amounted to about 800 people.
• A group of troops of the Armed Forces of Ukraine repulsed 9 enemy attacks in the Donetsk and Luhansk directions during the day. Our soldiers destroyed 8 tanks, 44 armored fighting vehicles, 16 units of vehicles and 10 artillery systems.
The situation in the regions as of 8:00:
• With air alarms, but without damage, the night passed in many areas. It was relatively calm in Volyn, Zakarpattia, Rivne, Lviv, Ivano-Frankivsk, Odessa, Ternopil, Chernivtsi, Vinnytsia, Kirovohrad regions, Zhytomyr and Cherkasy regions.
• The night was also relatively calm in Mykolayiv region, where rescue operations are underway after a missile strike in Mykolayiv, and in Zaporizhia region, which received a large convoy of refugees from Mariupol, Berdyansk and Melitopol around midnight.
• Chernihiv region: evening and night in Chernihiv relatively calm without shelling, several air alarms. In the last 24 hours, several villages in the immediate vicinity and near Chernihiv have been liberated from the Russian army. After demining and in the presence of a less secure road, the Chernihiv Regional Military Administration sends humanitarian aid (food, medicine) to these villages.
• Kyiv region: several air alarms per night. The situation is under control. The Armed Forces of Ukraine and the Defense Forces continue to clean up settlements in Bucha, Vyshhorod and Brovary districts. The territory is mined, destroyed. There is another enemy. The occupiers continued to withdraw troops.
• Dnipropetrovsk region: this night – 10 missile strikes, 4 missiles shot down. The Russians damaged infrastructure in the Dnieper and Kryvyi Rih. Two people were injured.
• Poltava region: a strike in Poltava on one of the infrastructure facilities at night. In the morning – strikes on Kremenchuk on infrastructural objects. All relevant services are working. Information about the victims is being clarified.
• Kharkiv: chaotic artillery shelling of residential areas continued at night. In the region – the fighting continues in the Izium direction. Another 1,500 people were evacuated from nearby settlements. The occupiers fired on the Dergachiv district yesterday, there are no victims.
• Donetsk region: Ocheretyn community (Novoselivka, Novobakhmutivka) – shelling. Information on the destruction and the number of wounded is being clarified. Mariupol is under siege. The humanitarian caravan of the Czech Republic did not go to the city, it returned.
• Luhansk region: the cities of Severodonetsk, Rubizhne, Lysychansk, Kreminna, Horske, Berezove and Toshkivka were affected by the shelling. There, 31 facilities were damaged or destroyed – 27 residential buildings, a utility building in Severodonetsk, and other infrastructure facilities. Borivske forestry is burning near Severodonetsk. 1,300 people were evacuated yesterday.
Ukrainian Resistance Forces liberate Mykhailo-Kotsyubynske urban-type settlement in Chernihiv region.
Kyiv region liberated from occupiers – Ministry of Defense. Special forces of the National Police began clearing Bucha near Kyiv.
The occupiers fired rockets at an industrial facility near Shepetivka, Khmelnytsky region.
This is not the first time the Russians have fired on the Gorky Park from Gradiv. This is one of the favorite vacation spots of Kharkiv residents. Unfortunately, there is one victim – the head of the Kharkiv Regional State Administration.
The head of the Sumy OVA Dmitry Zhyvytskyi said that a large number of enemy troops from Russia had entered the region.
On April 2, at 11:00, the flag of Ukraine was solemnly raised over the Chornobyl NPP and the anthem was sung.
Russian shells hit a district hospital in the temporarily occupied Balaklia in the Kharkiv region. Patients and staff need immediate evacuation.
The Russians fired on Myrhorod in Poltava region – three missiles landed on the infrastructure. No one has been injured before.
Due to the blasting of a dam in the Kharkiv region, the Seversky Donets River in the Donetsk region overflows its banks.
The occupiers destroyed the Kremenchug refinery and the surrounding fuel and lubricants depots.
Lunch summary from the General Staff:
• The enemy intends to surround the Allied forces and reach the administrative borders of Luhansk and Donetsk regions.
• In order to restrain the actions of our troops, we will continue to maintain certain borders in the temporarily occupied territories of Kyiv and Chernihiv oblasts, probably in areas in the immediate vicinity of the Ukrainian border.
• In the Polissya direction – retreats. To slow down the advance of our military, the occupiers are bypassing the abandoned positions.
• In the Seversky direction – continues to maintain separate units to block Chernihiv.
• In the Slobozhansky direction – continues to block Kharkiv, trying to continue the attack on Izyum.
• In the Donetsk direction – focuses the main efforts on taking control of the settlements of Rubizhne, Severodonetsk, Popasna, Troitskoye, Avdiyivka, Marinka, Krasnohorivka. He is trying to establish full control over Mariupol.
• In the South Bug direction – carries out assault operations in order to reach the administrative borders of the Kherson region.
• The occupiers recruited up to 75 BTGs for combat missions, restored up to 34 BTGs, and completely destroyed 16 BTGs (information to be clarified).
• In the Kharkiv region, the 95th Airborne Assault Brigade shot down two Mi-8 transport and combat helicopters of the occupiers with the Corsair anti-tank missile system.
On April 2, 4,217 citizens were evacuated through the “green corridors”:
• 1,263 people (including 765 people from Mariupol, as well as 498 residents of Berdyansk, Melitopol, Pologi, Orikhiv and Vasylivka) traveled to Zaporizhia by public transport from Mariupol and Berdyansk.
• 2,650 people were evacuated in Luhansk oblast today from Severodonetsk, Rubizhne, Lysychansk, Kreminna, Popasna and Nizhny
• The last checkpoint of the occupying forces in the city of Vasylivka passed 10 buses from Berdyansk with Mariupol residents – there are more than 300 people. The movement of columns of people on private transport also continues
• 17 more buses arrived from Zaporizhia to Berdyansk, which will continue to evacuate Mariupol residents from Berdyansk tomorrow morning, and some of them will try to get closer to Mariupol.
Summary of the General Staff of the ZSU for the 18:00 on April 2:
• on the Siverskoe straight line, the invaders move from the cordon of Ukraine to the borders of Belarus
• Panic moods are spreading among military servicemen of the Russian Federation through the radiation of a special warehouse of food products, which were based in the Chornobyl zone. The population of the Belarusian smt. Bragin recommended to unify contacts with Russians, as they came from the stray zone
• Russians continue to import cars, pick up in Gostomel, Irpin, Buchi and Ivankov. Also, stinks are sent to relatives looted from Belarus through SDEK express delivery.
• In Slobozhanshchyna, the occupiers blocked the exit from the Burin (Sumshchyna) district, the district has a lot of equipment. Three blockade of Putivl, the place is sharpened by checkpoints of the enemy. At the village of Yur’eve, the occupiers conduct raids for the census of the population and the search for
• On Donetsk directly, the invaders are trying to seize Mariupol, blockade Rubizhne, Severodonetsk, Popasna, Troitska, Avdiivka, Mar’ynka and Krasnohorivka. Do not hope for success, bear the waste.
• on Pivdennobuzky directly, the situation didn’t recognize any changes. Among the masses of the unknown Pridnestrovian people, there are a few hints about the forceful intimidation of the “PMR” warriors to the participation in the war against Ukraine
• On Primorskoye, the residents continue to filter through the occupants in Timchasovo hoarded settlements.
Remaining news from Donetsk, Luhansk and Dnipropetrovsk regions:
• In the Lugansk region near the Sevrodonetsky okupant, a gas pipeline with a diameter of 500 mm was killed, and the entire region was without gas. Zagalom without gas supply to 36 settlements (131,944 subscribers), of which 30 are mostly and 6 are private.
• In the Pavlograd district of the Dnipropetrovsk region, the Russians launched rocket attacks. “One missile hit the rail. Strongly damaged by the number of those contact lines. The carriages swelled. Pulling the bells. Ryatuvalnikov tidy up the fire. Forward, bent, no. .
• Occupant destroy the Mariupol metallurgical plant named after. Іllіcha, which is worthy of Rinat Akhmetov’s Metinvest.
• In the Lugansk region, the areas of Sevrodonetsk, Rubizhne, Lysychansk, Kreminna, Girsk, settlements of Berezov, Toshkivka
For materials https://www.pravda.com.ua/